Hello! One the reasons why I blog is to share things that could be helpful and useful to anyone who reads my blog. I like reading articles I find here on the web and if I like it, find it inspirational, funny and useful in my life I share it on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr or Pinterest with the sole purpose of easily finding it whenever I want to read it again. When I decided to regularly blog and revamped my blog on Tumblr, I started this concept of sharing these articles there with the tag internet finds not only to benefit myself but also to share it with others. Why keep it all to myself, right? Now that my blog’s new home is here, I want to do it again but with a different concept*. I will compile five of the internet finds I have, may it be articles or videos in one post and publish it once or twice a month. It depends on how many I find interesting and useful. For my first post in this category, I compiled five of the articles I read that I had shared on Tumblr. Some of these were posted a year ago but I believe they are still worth reading which I hope you also do. It’s alright if you don’t, we’re different from each other. 😀 As I have said, they are worth it so let us start reading then.
- World War I soldier’s room untouched for almost 100 years – A must read article for history lovers and travel enthusiast. It seems that time has been frozen in this place. I would really love to go there.
- Easy Homemade Watercolors – believe it or not baking soda is the main ingredient in this diy.
- 30 Free Stock Photo Resources For You Blog Posts – great photo resources, Unsplash is my favorite.
- The 13 Worst Mistakes People Make In Their 20’s – let us learn from the experiences of others.
- Perfect by One Direction – a music video of their latest song. This is for the Directioners. Count me in. 🙂
How do you find this blog post? Did you find any of the links interesting? Let me know in the comment section below.