Hi! This third volume of internet finds consists of inspiring and informative articles I have read this past days and links to two music videos that I really like. We only have 6 days before Christmas day and after that is the new year. How fast time goes? The weather here in where I live screams Merry Christmas and everyone is busy preparing for what food they will serve and what gifts will they give. I’m excited for that day and also for the new year. The links I included in this list include some articles that are very timely for this season. Hint here: The pantone color of the year 2016 will surely bring out the delicate side in all of us. 🙂 I personally like it. Enjoy reading!
- A Genius Way to Find the Best Red Lipstick for Your Skin Tone – for those who loves to wear red lipstick and for those who want to try it like me.
- Step Up Your Instagram Game With These 8 Guides
- Three Reasons to Exercise on Christmas Day – lets do this.
- How I Took Back Control of My Happiness and My Life – a very inspiring read.
- The Best Approach to Setting Goals and Achieving Them
- 16 Quotes From Successful People About Self-Improvement – from Oprah to Bill Gates and many more.
- 25 Steve Job Quotes From Successful People – fans of Steve Jobs raise your hands. 😀
- How To Find Inner Peace – we all need this.
- How You Can End 2015 With a Bang! – one of my favorite reads.
- There Are Two Pantone Colors of the Year… Here’s How
to Wear Them Both – ❤ ❤
- Hello by Adele – our favorite singer has made her comeback an unforgettable one.
- Can’t Sleep Love by Pentatonix – what I really like about this music video apart from their chill song is the wall background. So creative.