Feeling grumpy or sad these days or you just want to read more inspiring articles to fuel your mind with positive thoughts? Don’t worry because I got something to share with you. Here are the articles I have read last December and this past five days of January. May this articles help, motivate and inspire you to achieve those goals and be the best that you can be this 2016. 🙂 I’m so happy to share this list with all of you.
The first five are my favorites.
- Goals to Make 2016 Your Best Year – personally, I would like to think that 2016 should be the beginning of the best years of our lives and the goals listed here should help us make that.
- 20 Reminders For The New Year
- 16 Quotes To Help You Conquer 2016 – also helpful in the coming years. I’m going to list these quotations down on my journal. 🙂
- Everything You Should Already Know About Storing Your Clothes
From my new favorite website, The Coveteur.
- The Full Body Workout You Can Pretty Much Do Anywhere
(That includes while lounging in your pajamas and watching netflix, btw.) – also include gifs on how to do the
All about goals and resolutions.
- 5 Resolutions Not To Make This Year
- 5 Guides for Making Your New Year’s Resolutions a Reality – a list of articles from different blogs.
- How To Make A Great Plan For Success In 2016 And Actually Stick To It!
Let us get to know the trends from Rachel Zoe’s website.
I wish we will have less and less of this.
Have you read any articles that are also the same type like in this list? If you have any feel free to share them below. I would love to check them out because I never want to run out of inspiration and I will always love learning. Are you too?
Let’s conquer this year, achieve those goals and reach our dreams! Happy New Year!