The weather is definitely hotter this month. If you live in the Philippines like me, you’re may be wishing for cloudy days and cold weather. Heat index is ranging from 36 to 51 degrees Celsius according to nightly weather reports on TV. Summer is fun but with the heat, it’s better to stay out of the sun more often. The beach trip may be still far away but the web is within reach. Here is another set of articles I found on the web. May this save you from boredom and let you stay inspired and in the know while on vacation. 🙂
I compiled some of my favorite looks and outfit ensembles from blogs: Tricia Will Go Places and Camille Tries To Blog that I think is perfect for the summer season.
- Summer Fling, Retro Summer, Lace Up Top, Pinstripe Pieces – take inspiration from fashion blogger Tricia Gosingtian on dressing up for this season. Either you’ll go out to do errands, visit a cafe, take a stroll in the park, have business meeting/s or dress up for that casual Friday look in the office.
- Sunny Golightly, Don’t Worry, Maillot Kind of Night, Sumilon Sunrise – going to the beach, attending a pool/beach party or you just want to go a little bit daring this summer? Take inspiration from fashion blogger Camille Co and stay stylish without compromising comfort even though sometimes we have to. 😀
- Nasugbu Diary – be inspired by how Bea Marin‘s beach outfit and the way she created her photo diary. This gal is fab. ❤
- Travel Tips From ABC – great tips from one of my favorite artists Abbey Sy.
- 3 Simple Tips to Land Your Dream Job
- 5 Job Application Mistakes You’re Making That Cost the Job
- 5 Practical Tips To Become A Better Writer
I hope you enjoy reading this articles and have fun this summer.
-Featured Image from Unsplash by Aleksandra Boguslawska